Sorry...No Spam Allowed
When you sign up or login to use Tellem Email Marketing Services, you agree to all the terms and conditions found in the documentation below. This service may not be used for the sending of unsolicited e-mail (sometimes referred to as "spam"). See our Anti-Spam Policy. You should become acquainted with all of the terms and conditions below before using our email marketing services:
We have a zero tolerance for the sending of unsolicited mail, and we prohibit the use of third-party, purchased, rented, or harvested mailing lists. If you send unsolicited email on our system, you will be banned from the use of our system.
Before you send email marketing, read the FTC's CAN-SPAM Law. We want you to respect laws that govern what you can and cannot do with respect to email marketing.
1. Tellem expressly forbids SPAM and has a zero tolerance SPAM policy. Spam is any email you send to someone who hasn't given you their direct permission to contact them on the topic of the email. Any customer found to be using Tellem Email Marketing for SPAM will have their account subject to immediate review and termination.
3. You may not import any e-mail addresses to your list that have not chosen to receive your mailings. You may only send e-mail to customers that have willingly signed up to receive your mailings.
4. If Tellem Email Marketing receives complaints about your list, your account is subject to immediate review and termination. You may not send mail under any company or organization name other than your own and/or with fraudulent header or source information.
5. We will cooperate with legal authorities in releasing names and IP addresses of users who are involved in SPAM or other illegal activities.
6. How does Tellem minimize unsolicited email campaigns from going out:
• A strict, zero tolerance policy on sending of unsolicited emails.
• We check your uploaded mailing list for addresses that appear scraped (info@, sales@, etc.). Any suspicious accounts are immediately reviewed and the client is contacted.
• All email campaigns are approved by a human being. We review and then approve or decline any campaigns that are suspect. Clients will be notified of any declined email campaigns with a reason why.
• Immediately open an investigation if a client receives an abuse complaint.
• We receive automated alerts from major ISPs and anti-spam authorities when any of our users' recipients report abuse. If the warnings exceed a reasonable threshold, we suspend the user's account and immediately investigate.
• If you’ve received unsolicited mail from one of our users, please notify us immediately. Our team reviews and details every abuse complaint and will send you summary of what action was taken with that complaint.
Think You've Been Spammed?
Immediately unsubscribe using the "unsubscribe" option of your choice in the email. Send us an message to notify us of any unsolicited messages and provide any other information that you believe may help us in our investigation.
We take permission marketing very seriously. Thank you for reviewing our Anti-Spam Policy.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of our Terms and Conditions, we encourage you to contact Tellem Email Marketing Services:
Phone: Toll Free: 1-866-820-0831 | Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm EST